Get Stuck In
Get Stuck In as a professional work experience course that will give participants the skills and experience they they will need to work in London’s catering industry.
- Gain three weeks of work experience in a professional kitchen
- Experience classroom life and get the opportunity to earn up to 7 accredited certificates from our partners and training provider HIT Training
- Participate in professional development workshops based on topics such as: CV and covering letter writing, interviewing skills, dressing for success, and perfecting job searching techniques
- Get an introduction to the United Kitchen Apprenticeship and have the opportunity to apply if eligible
- Must have completed Freshlife
- Open to people of all ages, across all boroughs, who have been at risk of, or have experienced, homelessness
- Demonstrated a desire to move on to employment, education, or training
- A commitment to turning up to each session
- Right to work in the UK
- Need ID and bank account (support will be provided)
- Entry Level 3 Literacy & Numeracy (support will be provided)
We are not currently accepting applications for Get Stuck In. The programme will be back later in the year.