Get Stuck In
Get Stuck In is a professional work experience course, that will give participants the skills and experience they they will need to work in London’s catering industry.
- The chance to gain three weeks of work experience in a professional kitchen.
- The chance to experience classroom life and get the opportunity to earn up to 7 accredited certificates from our partners and training provider, HIT Training.
- The chance to participate in professional development workshops, based on topics such as: CV and covering letter writing, interviewing skills, dressing for success, and perfecting job searching techniques.
- The chance to get an introduction to the United Kitchen Apprenticeship and have the opportunity to apply if eligible.
- Must have completed the Freshlife course.
- Open to people of all ages, across all boroughs, who have been at risk of, or have experienced homelessness.
- Demonstrated a desire to move on to employment, education, or training.
- A commitment to turning up to each session.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Need ID and bank account. (support will be provided)
- Entry Level 3 Literacy & Numeracy. (support will be provided)
We are not currently accepting applications for Get Stuck In. The programme will be back later in the year.