Freshlife is a series of interactive workshops that use food as a catalyst to motivate and inspire people who have been at risk of, or have experienced, homelessness. All sessions are held a short walk from London Bridge.
Participants will cook new dishes, tour and dine at a local market, and learn what it takes to prepare and eat nutritious and balanced meals
- Learn about food and nutrition
- Be trained in basic cooking and knife sills
- Take an inspirational trip and participate in team-building exercises
- Get an introduction to BFF’s ‘Get Stuck In’ programme
- Week One: one 3-hour workshop
- Week Two: one 5-hour workshop
- Week Three: three 5-hour workshops
- Open to people of all ages (over the age of 18), across all boroughs, who have been at risk of, or have experienced, homelessness
- A commitment to turning up to each session
- Moving towards independence
- Every applicant will need to provide details of a key worker/support worker/job coach or someone who is willing to support them throughout the course
We are not currently accepting applications for Freshlife. The programme will be back later in the year.