18″ x 12″ hamper with all ingredients, cocktail making equipment, and a ticket for a virtual live mixology class with Paulo Ferreira from Brigade Bar + Kitchen and Simon Boyle (Chef founder) from Beyond Food, London, SE1
£150.00 per hamper includes Vat, delivery and a £32.00 charity donation
- Experience gift card with details for your live virtual mixology class where you and a friend will get to make and enjoy 3 delicious cocktails*
- Beyond Food branded recipe cards so you can enjoy making the cocktails
Premium Ingredients for 2 people to enjoy 3 cocktails which have been designed by Brigade’s Mixologist Paulo Ferreira; Winter Mulled Mojito, Old Fashioned and Brigade’s signature Cocktail; Firefighter:
- 50ml Aged/Anejo Rum
- Ginger Syrup
- Mint Leaves
- Nutmeg Apple Juice
- Angostura Bitters
- Brown Sugar Cube (Demerara Sugar)
- Chilli Smoked infused White Tequila
- Ancho Reyes (Chilli Liqueur)
- Lime Juice
- Agave Syrup
Cocktail making equipment:
- Chrome Cocktail Shaker
- Chrome Muddler
- Chrome Ice Tongs
- Chrome Spirit Measure
- Chrome Bar Spoon
- Chrome Cocktail Strainer
Each hamper will be beautifully decorated with Beyond Food Branded ribbons. All items within the hamper are protected with Shredded paper and bubble wrap and postage is included in the price.
If you are purchasing more than one hamper we will contact you to discuss the delivery addresses.
* If you buy 30+ Hampers, you will gain access to a private, live event. If you purchase under 30 hampers, the event will be public. Exclusive private live events can be arranged for less than 30 for a cost of £1,000 to cover the live production costs.
Glasses shown in the product photo are not included.
Dates for Public Party with Purpose Live Virtual Events:
- 7.00 pm, Thursday 26th November
- 8.00 pm, Wednesday 2nd December
- 6.00 pm, Wednesday 16th December
- 6.00 pm, Saturday 9th January
Note: If you wish to purchase multiple products for your staff or clients or have this product shipped abroad please call Katie on 07888 686912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org