20″ x 13″ hamper with all ingredients, cocktail making equipment, and a ticket for a virtual live cook-a-long and mixology class with Simon Boyle (Chef founder) from Beyond Food and Paulo Ferreira from Brigade Bar + Kitchen, London, SE1
£195.00 per hamper includes Vat, delivery and a £60.00 charity donation
- Feast with Purpose, a unique cookery book created thanks to the support of 140 chefs who have provided amazing recipes to support the Beyond Food Foundation. Resulting in a truly original and inspiring cookbook suitable for both professionals and enthusiastic home cooks.
- Experience gift card with details for your live cook-a-long and virtual mixology class where you and a friend will get to make and enjoy 2 delicious cocktails and Christmas Cornish pasties. Your whole family can join in the fun!*
- Beyond Food branded recipe cards so you can enjoy making Christmas Cornish pasties and cocktails
Ingredients for 4 delicious Christmas Pasties for you to enjoy, created by award-winning Simon Boyle:
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Roasted turkey mince
- Smokey Pancetta
- Fresh Brussel Sprouts
- Fresh Suede
- Fresh potatoes
- Cranberry Sauce
Premium Ingredients for 2 people to enjoy 2 cocktails which have been designed by Brigade’s Mixologist Paulo Ferreira; Winter Mulled Mojito, and Brigade’s signature cocktail; Firefighter:
- 50ml Aged/Anejo Rum
- Ginger Syrup
- Mint Leaves
- Nutmeg Apple Juice
- Chilli Smoked infused White Tequila
- Ancho Reyes (Chilli Liqueur)
- Lime Juice
- Agave Syrup
Cocktail making equipment:
- Chrome Cocktail Shaker
- Chrome Muddler
- Chrome Ice Tongs
- Chrome Spirit Measure
- Chrome Bar Spoon
- Chrome Cocktail Strainer
Each hamper will be beautifully decorated with Beyond Food Branded ribbons. All items within the hamper are protected with Shredded paper and bubble wrap and postage is included in the price. Fresh perishable ingredients will be chill packed ready for you to place in your fridge on delivery.
If you are purchasing more than one hamper we will contact you to discuss the delivery addresses.
* If you buy 30+ Hampers, you will gain access to a private, live event. If you purchase under 30 hampers, the event will be public. Exclusive private live events can be arranged for less than 30 for a cost of £1,000 to cover the live production costs.
Glasses shown in the product photo are not included.
Dates for Public Christmas with Purpose Live Virtual Events:
- 3.00 pm, Wednesday 2nd December
- 3.00 pm, Wednesday 9th December
- 3.00 pm, Thursday 10th December
- 6.00 pm, Thursday 17th December
- 3.00 pm, Saturday 9th January
Note: If you wish to purchase multiple products for your staff or clients or have this product shipped abroad please call Katie on 07888 686912 or email email@example.com