Anniversary Feast Raffle
- Afternoon tea at the Wolsley donated by the Wolsley
- Gin & tonic mixing kit donated by franklin & Sons
- Case of Merlot St Esteve donated by BaxterStorey
- Magnum of Studio Rose donated by Liberty Wines
- Simple Spice book by Cyrus Todiwala donated by Cyrus Todiwala
- Belazu Gift Box (oils, vinegars, etc) donated by Belazu
- Feast with Purpose book and apron donated by Beyond Food
- £60 voucher for BaxterStorey@Home donated by BaxterStorey
- Coffee and Keep Cup donated by Extract Coffee
- £250 Voucher for Brigade donated by PWC
- Sapling Vodka cocktail set donated by Sapling Vodka
- Tap Social Beer set donated by Tap Social
- BBQ Box donated by London Log Company
All proceeds that Beyond Food Foundation receives, will be spent on our charitable services providing training and support to people who have been impacted by homelessness, mental health, addiction, those with a criminal record, or who are at risk of homelessness.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Anniversary Feast Raffle September 2021.
- Promoter: © Beyond Food Foundation, a registered charity in England and Wales 1136234. Beyond Food Foundation Anniversary Feast Raffle September 2021 (the “Raffle”) follow the guidance set out by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act and is licensed by Southwark Council.
- Name of Responsible Person: Simon Boyle, Beyond Food Foundation, 139 Tooley Street, London, SE12HZ.
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 16 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 16 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned to them.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when the whole payment is received.
- Raffles are open to residents of mainland Great Britain only (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands). Agencies or other companies that have any connection with the production of the raffle, as well as relatives of such persons, are unable to enter the raffle. The named license holder is also ineligible to enter.
- Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Beyond Food Foundation and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
|September 11, 2021 8:40 pm||jo.titchener||AF-452|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-451|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-450|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-449|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-448|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-447|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-446|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-445|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-444|
|September 11, 2021 8:31 pm||byron.tomkinson||AF-443|