Hospitality Made Again
Are you stuck between being furloughed and potentially out of work? Made Again is made for you!
Made Again is a series of online interactive workshops designed to help people in all areas of the hospitality industry who have found themselves facing an uncertain future.
It has been created especially for you to help unlock your range of skills, open your mind to opportunities and build your confidence to find work in these unusual times.
You’ll walk away with:
1) Understanding your full range of strengths and how to transfer them.
2) An open mind to what you could do with current opportunities.
3) New/revitalised skills around communication and networking.
4) More confidence, energy and direction.
5) A new support network and friends.
People find employment because of their combination of strengths, not just because they’re good at something. Your strengths include skills, personality, passions, attitude, life experience, ambition and motivation.
Most of us don’t appreciate just how good we are. This is your chance to find out!Register Now
This is a chance to broaden your horizons and think about what you could do next. What can you do with the skills you have? What would you love to do?
The three x 3-hour online interactive workshops form a course, available for up to 20 participants per course, and will cover:
- how to remove limiting beliefs, unlock your full range of strengths and prioritise them;
- learn how to apply your strengths across different jobs and industries;
- films and interviews with people who have started something new in the food business – how did they do it?;
- communication skills for interviewing and networking skills.
Made Again has been created by chef and social entrepreneur, Simon Boyle (Beyond Food), and the coaching expert, Alastair Creamer (Eyes Wide Opened). It is delivered by a team of top life skills coaches.
Download our Prospectus to learn more.
Upcoming Made Again dates:
SOLD OUT: Tuesday 22nd Sept – Thursday 24th Sept (10am-1pm daily)
Wednesday 30 Sept – Friday 2 Oct (10am-1pm daily)
More course dates to follow
Cost: £50 per person
Participants: Maximum 20 per workshop
Online: workshops are facilitated using Zoom, so participants will need access to a device with video calling enabled.
Reserve your place today using our online booking form below, or (as online forms can sometimes be a little glitchy) click here to complete our manual registration form and email to email@example.com.
Note: If your current financial situation is preventing you from registering for a course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We have a very limited number of bursary places per course that we can offer to individuals who meet specific criteria.