Made Again : 3 FREE 3-hour workshops
Are you stuck between being furloughed and potentially out of work?
With an estimated 900,000 hospitality workers facing potential redundancy over the coming months, taking control of your future is more important than ever. If you are stuck between being furloughed and potentially out of work – Then Made Again is for you. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST for future courses.
What is Made Again?
- Made Again is an online career coaching course supporting anyone working in hospitality, living with the challenges of furlough and redundancy.
- Our goal is to help workers see a future within hospitality.
- It takes place over three consecutive mornings, each session lasting 3 hours.
- Each course has a maximum of 20 participants and is led by 3 career coaches so that each participant has the opportunity to get one-to-one personal attention.
- The content is a mixture of individual exercises and group work, skills training, specially-made films, live Q&As and individual experiential learning.
What does it cost?
This course is offered 100% free for participants. Each place is valued at £250+, but in light of the difficult financial situation many people are facing at present, the Made Again team have raised enough funds to offer places for free.
What will I get from the course?
- Uncover your unique skills, talents and strengths to make your cv really impressive
- Learn effective language techniques to sell yourself at interview
- Hone presentation skills to give you confidence and impact
- Learn how to build networks that support you and expand your potential job market
- Find inspiration and new directions for your career through talking and listening to others who have created new businesses in tough times
- Get one to one attention from professional coaches to address your particular needs
- Techniques for managing stress and promoting wellness
- There is a follow-up opportunity to pitch an idea or practice interview technique and get expert feedback
How do I reserve a place on a course?
Take control today! REGISTER YOUR INTEREST for future courses if our current dates are not suitable.
Who are the coaches?
The team are all senior, coaching professionals, drawn from a range of specialisms:
Julie Batty – psychologist, counsellor, writer and actor.
Ali Johnstone – a specialist in experiential learning and communication skills.
Letesia Gibson – an expert in mindful behaviour change.
Leonie Gordon – focused on supporting people through life’s big challenges.
Marion Nancarrow – former BBC drama director, finding your best performance.
Lizzie Palmer – uses improv skills to help people respond to life’s challenges.