Made Again: 25 Nov – 27 Nov
Made Again is a unique opportunity for you to unlock your range of skills, open your mind to opportunities, and build your confidence to find work in these uncertain times.
The course will take place over three days, with each day building on the last. Each session comprises of a 3-hour workshop, working with small groups of 6 or 7. This ensures each participant receives optimal time with our team of expert coaches.
The course will cover:
- how to remove limiting beliefs to unlock your full range of strengths
- how to apply your strengths successfully across different jobs and industries
- developing your communication skills and online presence to set yourself apart for a successful interview
- how to build and maintain an influential network
- inspirational films and interviews with people who have started something new in the food industry – how did they do it, what could you do?
Please note – we will be running the courses via Zoom video communication software, so participants will need access to an electronic device with video calling enabled.