Freshlife applications now open!
Course starting January 2020
Freshlife is a series of interactive workshops that use food as a catalyst to motivate and inspire people who have been at risk of, or who have experienced homelessness.
Participants will cook new dishes, tour and dine at a local market, and learn what it takes to prepare nutritious and balanced meals.
- Week One: one 3 hour workshop
- Week Two: one 5 hour workshop
- Week Three: three 5 hour workshop
All sessions are held a short walk from London Bridge
- Open to people of all ages (over 18) across all Boroughs, who have been at risk of or who have experienced homelessness
- Applicants must have a commitment to turning up to each session
- Applicants must be moving towards independence
- Every applicant will need to provide details of a key worker/ support worker/ job coach or someone who is willing to support them throughout the course