The next Out Front course will be later in the year
Out Front is a full time, four week long professional work experience course that will give participants the skills and experience that they will need to work in the Front of House Hospitality sector.
During the four week course, participants will:
- Gain two weeks of work experience in the Brigade Bar & Bistro.
- Experience two weeks of high quality training from our course partners Hospitality House, and gain a professional Level 1 Qualification in Hospitality.
- Participate in professional development workshops based on topics such as; CV and covering letter writing, interviewing skills, dressing for success, and perfecting job searching techniques.
- Receive regular support from BFF staff for any personal matters or benefits/housing related issues.
- Receive guidance on job applications, with the aim of securing an interview with an outside employer by the end of the course.
No borough restrictions, applicants must be aged over 18, open to all applicants who are currently unemployed but in receipt of benefits.
For further information about the course, or if you have any questions please contact Kirsten on email@example.com or 02074030144
Key Workers, Support Workers and Job Coaches who would like to be added to our database, please click here.